• We will only request personal information that is needed
• We will make it clear what information is recorded
• We respect any request to change, suppress or delete any personal information.
As you visit this website, the web server automatically records some general information. This includes:
• Server address
• Date and time
• Duration of visit
• Pages accessed and documents downloaded
• Referral or previous site
• The type of browser used
• Only personal information provided voluntarily is recorded.
• Email addresses are only recorded if contact-us messages, requests-for-demos or further information are sent directly to us.
Information is used to further develop the content of this website by analysing what pages people visit, specific content downloads and time spent. Updates, marketing or knowledge sharing communications are also why more detailed information is collected as part of any promotional surveys, research programmes or client requests.
We store all data, including personal information, in a secure format and operate a suppression policy for all media opt-outs and opt-ins. Data will not be provided to third-parties without first receiving consent.
To opt-out of any marketing or knowledge sharing communications please communicate via the contact form.
We do not share any personal information with others organisations or sell personal information to third-parties for use in targeted communications.
The UK Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the personal data that AlignAlytics holds and processes on you. You are entitled to stop the data processing if it causes unwarranted and substantial damage or distress and to request that inaccurate / incorrect information be rectified.
For further information regarding these rights please contact the Marketing Manager, AlignAlytics Ltd, 16 Upper Woburn Place, London WC1H 0AF, United Kingdom.